This is an E-Ink display module, 1.54inch, 152x152 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports yellow, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 31.8mm × 37.32mm × 1.05mm
- Display size: 27.51mm × 27.51mm
- Dot pitch: 0.181 × 0.181
- Resolution: 152 × 152
- Display color: yellow, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 27s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
||SPI MOSI pin
||SPI SCK pin
||SPI chip selection, low active
||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
||External reset, low active
||Busy status output, low active
- 1.54inch e-Paper Module (C) x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/1.54inch_e-Paper_Module_(C)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: