- 480x320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920x1080
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
||Power positive (3.3V power input)
||Power positive (5V power input)
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 24
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25
||SPI data input of Touch Panel
||SPI data output of Touch Panel
||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching
||SPI clock of Touch Panel
||Touch Panel chip selection, low active
- 3.5inch HDMI LCD x1
- HDMI connector x1
- HDMI to micro HDMI connector x1
- Touch pen x1
- Aluminium heat sink x1
- Quick start sheet x1
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/3.5inch_HDMI_LCD
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: