AlphaBot2 robot building kit for micro:bit.
This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with the BBC micro:bit (not included). It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, Bluetooth/2.4G remote control, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
- 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
- Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
- N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
- Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2 for micro:bit, the upper adapter board for controller:
- micro:bit dedicated connector, for easily connecting with the micro:bit
- MP1584 voltage regulator, provides stable 5V output
- RT9193-33 voltage regulator, provides stable 3.3V voltage to the micro:bit
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the micro:bit to use analog sensors
- PCA9685 PWM control chip, I/O expander
- Onboard buzzer to play music
What's on the AlphaBot2-Base
- AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting sorts of controller adapter board
- Ultrasonic module interface
- Obstacle avoiding indicators
- Omni-direction wheel
- ST188: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for obstacle avoiding
- ITR20001/T: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for line tracking
- Potentiometer for adjusting obstacle avoiding range
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
- LM393 voltage comparator
- N20 micro gear motor reduction rate 1:30, 6V/600RPM
- Rubber wheels diameter 42mm, width 19mm
- Power switch
- Battery holder: supports 14500 batteries
- WS2812B: true color RGB LEDs
- Power indicator
What's on the AlphaBot2 for micro:bit (Adapter Board)
- micro:bit connector
- AlphaBot2-Base header: for connecting with the base board
- RT9193-33: 3.3V voltage regulator, stable power supply for the micro:bit
- PCA9685: PWM control chip, I/O expander, I2C interface
- TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the micro:bit to use analog line tracking sensor
- MP1584 5V voltage regulator
Note: the 2.4G gamepad is NOT included in the price, besides, totally two micro:bit are required for 2.4G RF remote control.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/AlphaBot2_for_micro:bit
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: