what's the best way to detect the magnet? Use anther magnet. But it's not sensitive enough. You have to feel it by youself.Right.This magnetic sensor knows whether there is a magnetic object nearby or not. And it correctly tells you through ditigal output.See below picture for a quick demo!
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Indicator LED on board
- Interface: Digital
- Digital magnetic sensor x1
- Digital cable x1
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: