200x200, 1.54inch E-Ink raw display, SPI interface, without PCB.
This is an E-Ink raw display, 1.54inch, 200x200 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 31.8mm × 37.32mm × 1.05mm
- Display size: 27.6mm × 27.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 200 × 200
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Note: This is a raw display, you may also want to buy the assembled variant for easy testing and comparing: 1.54inch e-Paper Module
- 1.54inch e-Paper x1
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/1.54inch_e-Paper_Module
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: