SD02B is designed to drive unipolar or bipolar stepper motor. The board incorporates most of the components of the typical applications. With minimum interface, the board is ready to Plug and Play. Simply add in power and a few push buttons, this driver is ready to drive unipolar or bipolar stepper motor. SD02A will actually drive stepper motor in bipolar method. However, since unipolar stepper motor can also be used as bi-polar stepper motor, thus this driver can be used to drive both unipolar and bipolar stepper motor.
- Support up to 1A per phase
- Smoother stepper motor rotation with 10 micro-stepping feature
- Able to drive stepper motor from 3V to 40V.
- 8V to 24V compatible for driver circuit supply voltage
- 5V logic level compatible inputs
- Maximum speed up to ~20,000 steps per second or 20kHz pulses (also depends on stepper motor's performance)
- Bi-directional control
- Enable/Disable pin for low power consumption mode.
- Fan heat sink for fast thermal release
- UART baud rate and micro-stepping mode are saved in the non-volatile flash memory (Factory default is baud rate = 9600, micro-stepping mode = 10).
- Now comes with UART interface for easier communication between the user’s circuit (or PC) and SD02B.
- By using the new UART control, user can:
- On/Off, Run/Brake and change motor’s rotation direction
- Set motor speed
- Request for encoder value
- Track an encoder value and brake the motor
- Set new baud rate for the driver
- Sample source code for UART control is provided!
Dimension: 10cm x 6.2cm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: