This small chassis comes along with 2 motors and wheels and also a battery pack to power the bot. The ball-bearing is provided since it’s a 2 wheel drive. It Is big enough to embed a small project onto it, while small enough to be within the size limitations of most robotic competitions. It is made up of metal and as a result can handle heavy projects easily.
- Incluces Main Metal Body and Supporting frame
- Includes 2x 12V @300RPM*** motors (can be easily driven on 5V as well, however current consumption is to be kept in mind)
- Includes 2x wheels compatible with the motors
- Includes a 4 cell AA battery pack (batteries not included)
- Nuts, bolts, spacers etc. to set up the chassis.
- An array of holes provided for prototyping
L = 11.5 cm
W = 10.5 cm
H = 6 cm
R = 3.5 cm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: