This G1/2 micro hydro generator provides you clean and renewable electricity. With the help of the regulator circuit inside, the output of this generator is stable at 3.6V. And the capacity of battery is improved from 300mAh to 700mAh compared to the old version.
Time to replace the Li-po batteries in your waterside projects with the green and more accessible hydro power.
- Built-in Lithium Battery
- Built-in Lipo Charging Circuit
- Stabilized Voltage Ouput
- High Battery Capacity
- Working Pressure: < 2KGF
- Pressure Drop: 0.4 Bar (3.0 L / Min )
- Peak Current: 1.4 A
- Stand-by Current: Max. 1.4A
- Voltage Output: 3.6VDC --- 700mAh
- Power Output: 125mW (4LPM)
- Battery Capacity: 300mAh
- Max. Flow: 20 L / Min ( 2KGF)
- Water-resistance: IP4
- High limited voltage: 4.3VDC
- Dimensions: L 84.5 mm - W 64.5 mm - H 81 mm
- Wire Length: 84 mm
- Jack Type: JWT C2521 Terminal Plug
- Connect Thread Gauge: G 1/2"
- Weight: 165 ± 5g
- Burst Pressure: 20KGF
- Normal Operation Temp. 4 °C~80 °C
- Max. Intermittent Operating Temp. 110 °C max. 30 min
- Generating Model: NACuM Core (PAT NO.DE202006004800)
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery with PCM
- Wiki Page
- British Standard Pipe (BSP)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: