Extend learning beyond the lab with an affordable, student-ready measurement and instrumentation device.
Designed for hands-on experimentation in or outside the lab, NI myDAQ combines portability with a comprehensive set of instruments. It allows for real engineering and, when combined with NI LabVIEW and Multisim software, gives students the power to prototype systems and analyze circuits outside the lecture and lab.
This product comes with the 30-day Evaluation Software. We also offer this product with a Student Edition Software License.
- Analog input (2 channels, 200 kS/s, 16-bit)
- Analog output (2 channels, 200 kS/s, 16-bit)
- Analog input and output also available through 3.5 mm audio jacks
- 8 digital I/O
- 1 counter
- Digital multimeter (V, A, Ω)
- Power supply (+5 V, ±15 V)
- Bus-powered (USB) operation
- Compatible with NI ELVISmx driver
- Powered by NI LabVIEW
- Computer with Windows 7/Vista/XP installed
- At least 2.5 GB of disk space
- Hi-speed USB
- NI myDAQ Student Instrumentation Device
- Driver and software installation DVD (NI ELVISmx, NI LabVIEW 30-day Evaluation, NI Multisim 30-day Evaluation)
- USB cable
- Digital multimeter probes
- 3.5 mm audio cable (for iPod/mp3 player connectivity)
- NI screwdriver and screw terminal connector
- Reusable storage tray for NI myDAQ and components
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: