The HC06 is a Serial port Bluetooth module which having fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Blue core 04‐External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
Features of HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Base.
- Typical ‐80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmits power.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 3.3 to 5 V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- With integrated antenna.
- With edge connector.
- Slave default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity
- Auto‐connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto‐pairing PINCODE:”1234” as default.
- Auto‐reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
Applications of HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Base.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
- Bluetooth based Robotic projects using 8051/AVR/PIC/ARM/NXP/Infineon microcontroller.
- It is used in all types of wireless communication purposes.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: