-Used to control the Dynamixel using the Arduino board.
- Mounts above the Arduino board and can be used with the OpenCR controller
- Various shields can be stacked on the Dynamixel Shield
- Comes with JST type connectors and XL-320 exclusive connectors
- Suppports both TTL and RS-485 communication.
- Registered in the official Arduino library for easier access to sample codes
*Arduino Uno is not included in this package.
Please purchase all Arduino related products separately.
|Dimension||52mm x 52mm|
|Operating Voltage||7.4V (XL320) ~ 12V (X-Series)|
10A (Terminal Power Connector)
Use the jumper to select the power sharing between the Arduino and the Dynamixel Shield.
There is only one pair of pins for high-speed UART communication in Arduino, therefore for Dynamixel control or Arduino uploads, set the UART switch and then operate it.