For over 50 years, Hakko has been producing superior quality soldering and desoldering tools. They’re dependable, a good value and they work really well! We use Hakko irons in production and we think they’re great.
The Hakko FX-888D is an updated digital version of the popular FX-888 and includes several new features. Selectable preset temperatures and digital calibration make it easier to setup and operate, and the new password protection and low temperature alarm provide process control and helps protect against cold solder joints!
Note: This iron will come with the T18-D16 chisel tip.
- Adjustable temperature control
- 220VAC EU Plug
- Temperature range 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
- Digital display shows °F or °C
- Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) @ 400 - 899°F
- Ceramic heating element
- Sensor ensures fast heat-up temp and fast thermal recovery
- Password protected temperature setting functionality
- Preset mode allows you to store up to five (5) preset temps
- Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles
- Compact design takes up less bench space
- Wide selection of tips available
- Great for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
- Use with Hakko T18 series tips
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: