This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5inch, 800×480 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.205 × 0.204
- Resolution: 800×480
- Display color: black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 5s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Revision V2 has been released on 2019.11, the resolution is upgraded to 800×480, from 640×384 of V1. The hardware and interface of V2 are compatible with V1, however, the related software should be updated.
||SPI MOSI pin
||SPI SCK pin
||SPI chip selection, low active
||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
||External reset, low active
||Busy status output, low active
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/7.5inch_e-Paper_HAT
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: