Motor Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi, I2C Interface.
The Motor Driver HAT is designed for Raspberry Pi, controlled via I2C interface, will drive two DC motors at the same time. It's an ideal choice for you to DIY mobile robots.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- I2C controlled, by setting 5 address jumpers, it is stackable up to 32 this modules
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit hardware PWM to adjust motor speed
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, high efficiency, low heating
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in BCM2835, wiringPi, and python)
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- PWM driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Motor_Driver_HAT
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: