Here, for all your mechatronic needs, is a simple, high quality continuous rotation servo motor. This servo is able to take in 6 volts and deliver 66.7 oz-in. of maximum torque at 70 r/min.
A standard 3-pin power and control cable is attached and all hardware listed below is included.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 45.8/66.7 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 60/70 r/min (4.8/6.0V)
- Rotation: 360°
- Dual Ball Bearing
- 4 Plastic Gears + 1 Metal Gear
- 25T Spline
- 1x SM-S4303R High Torque Continuous Rotation Servo
- 1x Mounting Screw
- 1x Four Point Horn
- 1x Six Point Horn
- 2x Double Arm Horn (1x Large, 1x Medium)
- 2x Circle Horn (1x Large, 1x Medium)
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x 2x15mm Phillips Screw
- 4x Brass Eyelets
- Rest point adjustment* 42 x 39.5 x 22.5mm
- Wire length: 300mm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: