The Platform Cable USB a USB compatible cable for in-circuit configuration and programming of all Xilinx devices. It is compatible with the original XILINX Platform Cable USB.
- Using CY7C68013A+FPGA solution, fully compatible with the original XILINX Platform Cable USB
- Programs all Xilinx devices, including FPGAs / CPLDs / ISP Configuration PROMs
- Supports JTAG, Slave-Serial and SPI programming, to config all Xilinx devices
- Interfaces to devices operating at 5V / 3.3V / 2.5V / 1.8V / 1.5V
- Optional target clock frequency, supports XILINX software automatic frequency adjustment
- Firmware auto upgrade, it's possible to support more new released software and devices
- Anti-static and multi-layers signal isolation, to protect the target and the programmer itself
- Supported software
- Xilinx ISE
- Supported devices
- Xilinx FPGA devices: UltraScale / 7 series / Zynq / Kintex / Virtex / Artix / Spartan, etc.
- Xilinx CPLD devices: XC9500 / XC9500XL / XC9500XV / CoolRunner XPLA3 / CoolRunner-II, etc.
- Xilinx PROM devices: Platform Flash XCF00S / XCF00P / XL, etc.
Red: USB connected
- Yellow: USB connected, and Vref (the target board) is powered
How to Connect
Connects to PC
- Connects to target board
- Platform Cable USB provides 3 different interfaces to connect with the target board: JTAG, Slave Serial, and SPI. The figure below shows the header pinouts of the interfaces:
Note: please make sure the VCC and GND are connected correctly, to avoid damaging the Platform Cable USB
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Platform_Cable_USB
- Platform Cable USB main unit x1
- JTAG adapter x1
- USB cable x1
- 8-pin header to 7-pin separated cable x1
- 8-pin header to 6-pin header cable x1
- 14-pin (2.54mm pitch) JTAG cable x1
- 14-pin (2mm pitch) JTAG cable x1
- 10-pin (2.54mm pitch) JTAG cable x1
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: