The OOS offers a convenient screw-terminal breakout board for Onion Omega 1 and 2.
The OOS includes an integrated I2C port for easy expansion to the entire NCD I2C Product Line.
The OOS is compatible with the OOKF Key Fob Receiver expansion, allowing Key Fob commands to be sent directly to the GPIO of the Onion Omega. This screw terminal breakout board is also compatible with the OOXB Communications Overlay Shield.
XBee® is a registered trademark of Digi International. www.digi.com
- Provides Screw Terminal Access to Onion Omega GPIO
- Power & Program your Onion Omega from USB
- Provides a I2C Expansion Port for Interface to NCD I2C Devices
- Compatible with the OOKF Key Fob Receiver Overlay Shield
- Easily Interface Onion Omega to Hundreds of Sensors
- Use Onion Omega to Control Relays and FETs
- Interface Onion Omega to Energy Monitoring Devices
- Compatible with the OOXB XBee® Overlay Shield
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: