The PIBO offers a convenient screw-terminal breakout board for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3. The PIBO includes an integrated I2C port for easy expansion to the entire NCD I2C Product Line. Monitor sensors, control relays, fets, and PWM devices using your Raspberry Pi 2 and 3. Integrated I2C port is level-shifted to support the NCD 5V I2C standard, which allows users to daisy chain devices according to application requirements.
- Provides Screw Terminal Access to Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 GPIO
- Provides a I2C Expansion Port for Interface to NCD I2C Devices
- Easily Interface Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 to Hundreds of Sensors
- Use Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 to Control Relays and FETs
- Interface Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 2 and Pi 3 to Energy Monitoring Devices
- Level-Shifted 5V I2C Port Provides Unlimited Expansion
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: