The Sony Spresense extension board is a board which extends the interfaces compared to the Spresense main board. The Spresense extension board has Arduino Uno pin compatible shape and 100 pin socket locations for connecting main-board or jumper wires. Besides, the board integrates 3.5 mm headphone jack, Micro SD Card Slot, USB port and Mic port. Easy to assemble, plug-and-play.
Spresense Extension Board Pinout
The following block diagram shows the extension board design.
How to attach the Spresense extension board and the Spresense main board
- The package of the Spresense board has 4 spacers to attach the Spresense main board. These spacers are put in to the through-holes on the Spresense extension board. Please note the positions of the through-holes.
- After putting in the spacers on the Spresense extension board, attach the Spresense main board.
- The USB connectors face the same direction.
- On this picture the Spresense main board and the Spresense extension board have been mounted.
- Model name: CXD5602PWBEXT1
- Size: 68.6 mm x 53.3 mm
- Audio input/output: 4 ch analog microphone input or 8 ch digital microphone input, headphone output
- Digital input / output: 3.3 V or 5 V digital I/O
- Analog input: 6 ch (5.0 V range)
- External memory interface: microSD card slot
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 10 - 40 ℃, Humidity: 30% - 80% (no condensation)
- Storage conditions: Temperature: -20 - 60 ℃, Humidity: 10% - 80%
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: