True color RGB LED HAT (B) for Raspberry Pi, colorful display, 8 × 8 grid.
This RGB LED HAT (B) can be easily attached on top of the Raspberry Pi to display colorful effect, and controlled by only one signal pin.
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Onboard 8 × 8 RGB LED (WS2812B)
- Control pin is configurable via jumpers (0Ω resistor)
- Break out control pins, easy for working with other MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in Python and Web control)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Brightness: adjustable 256 levels
- Color depth: 24-bit true color (8-bit for R/G/B respectively, totally 256x256x256=16777216 colors)
- Data rate: 800Kbps(typ)
- Dimension: 65mm × 56.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
How to Use
In the case of working with a MCU:
- 5V ↔ 5V power
- GND ↔ GND
- DIN ↔ Signal input
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/RGB_LED_HAT_(B)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: