- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
Features At A Glance:
The Pico-UPS-A is a dedicated UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates Li-ion battery switching charger with power path management, and voltage/current monitoring chip, allows monitoring the battery operating status via I2C bus.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- Incorporates Li-ion battery switching charger with dynamic power path management, more stable power supply
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the battery voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, along with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
- Onboard recharging indicator, power indicator, and battery warning indicator to check if the battery is connected correctly
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|14500 Li-ion battery (NOT included)
|60 × 21mm
Raspberry Pi Pico Header Compatibility:
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attaching To Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico and Li-ion battery are NOT included.
What's On Board:
voltage/current monitoring chip
Li-ion battery protection chip
Li-ion battery protection MOS
counter current preventing MOS
- Rapsberry Pi Pico header
for direct attaching to Raspberry Pi Pico
- Power switch
- Activate button
activate the protection circuit after replacing battery
- 14500 battery holder
Resources & Services:
* Resources for different product may vary, please check the wiki page to confirm the actually provided resources.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: