This low power audio module is based on WM8960, supports stereo encoding/decoding, supports sound recording, what's more, it can directly drive speakers to play music.
- Integrates high-quality MEMS silicon Mic, supports sound recording
- Onboard standard 3.5mm 4-segment earphone jack, allows sound recording via external earphones with Mic
- Onboard dual-channel speaker interface, directly drives speakers
- Supports common audio sampling rates such as 8/11.025/22.05/44.1/48KHz, etc.
- Supports sound effects such as stereo, 3D surrounding, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (STM32 examples for playing, recording)
- CODEC: WM8960
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Control interface: I2C
- Audio interface: I2S
- Audio format: WAV
- DAC signal-noise ratio: 98dB
- ADC signal-noise ratio: 94dB
- Earphone driver: 40mW (16Ω@3.3V)
- Speaker driver: 1W per channel (8Ω BTL)
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/WM8960_Audio_Board
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: