Xadow M0 is an mbed enabled development board with Xadow form factor. It's based on NXP LPC11U35 and designed for rapid prototyping. Xadow is a series of flexible electronic modules including sensors, displays and etc. Several Xadow modules can be cascaded to create interactive objects easily.
• online development
• easy to use C/C++ SDK
• lots of published libraries, projects
Xadow form factor
• extremely small and flexible
• cascade connection
• Drag-n-drop programming
NXP LPC11U35 MC
• Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
• 48MHz, 64KB Flash, 10KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
• USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
• Integrated with accelerometer: ADXL345
Work Voltage: 3.3V
DC Current per IO pin :20mA
Digital I/O Pins: 16
• Analog Input Channels: 2
• Operating Temperature: -20~70 ℃
• Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit ourwiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
|Dimensions||80mm x 120mm x 20mm|
|Battery||Lithium Cells/Batteries packed with equipment UN3481 -PI966|