The Xenon is a low cost mesh-enabled development kit that can act as either an endpoint or repeater within a Particle Mesh network.
The Xenon is mesh only and designed to function as the endpoint of your IoT network. It is based on the Nordic nRF52840 and has built-in battery charging circuitry so it’s easy to connect a Li-Po and deploy your local network in minutes.
The Xenon is best for connecting sensors, motors, pumps, valves, and points of data-interest. Pair it with an Argon or Boron gateway to get all that great data into the Device Cloud.
The Device Cloud for Particle Mesh is priced by network. All Particle customers get 10 free micro networks using a Wi-Fi or Ethernet gateway. Alternatively, all customers get 3 free months of Device Cloud access for micro networks using a cellular gateway. A micro network is defined as a network with 10 total devices and a single gateway.
1. Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
2. On-board additional 2MB SPI flash
3. 20 mixed signal GPIO (6 x Analog, 8 x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
4. Micro USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
5. Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
6. JTAG (SWD) Connector
7. RGB status LED
8. Reset and Mode buttons
9. On-board PCB antenna
10. U.FL connector for external antenna
11. Meets the Feather specification in dimensions and pinout
12. FCC, CE, and IC certified
13. RoHS compliant (lead-free)