- This LiPo battery is intended for robots.
- PCM is incorporated to protect the battery from overcharge, discharge, and excessive current.
- Can be recharged with LBC-010 Battery Charger.
|LIPO 11.1V Battery LB-010
|Battery Extension Cable
* Battery Charger (LBC-010) sold separately
||70mm x 35mm x 15mm
||PCM Embedded (Protection from overcharging, discharge, and excess current)
- Controller : CM-510, CM-530, CM-700
- Charger : LIPO Battery Charger LBC-10
- Cannot be used with CM-100, CM-5, and CM-2+.
- Do NOT charge the battery when the battery is connected to the robot or charger.
- When storing away the battery for a long time, make sure the battery life is somewhere around 50%.
- Do not place batteries in a place exposed to direct sunlight (between 0~45 degrees).
- Do not store batteries with metal objects such as coins, keys, or jewelry.
- Do not drop or give impact.
- Do not apply water or any other liquid on the battery.
The warranty of LIPO 11.1V Battery Set LBS-10 is 6 months.
- Not be charged through the robot, must be charged through the dedicated charger (LBC-10).
- Do not drop the battery or shock it.
- Do not operate the product during charging.
- Do not heat the rechargeable battery or contact with fire, water, and other liquids.
- Do not place the battery in a microwave oven, washing machine or dryer.
- Damaged rechargeable batteries should not be used. (Swelling, deformed, damaged appearance, etc.)
- Do not short-circuit the rechargeable battery anode and cathode.
- Do not disassemble the rechargeable battery.
- Before charging the rechargeable battery, make sure it is connected to the correct polarity and charge it.
- Do not charge the rechargeable battery when it is hot.
- Do not connect the rechargeable battery to the controller when not using the rechargeable battery.
- Do not charge the rechargeable battery while it is connected to the controller.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: