This product was replaced by an updated version GPRS Shield V3.0
Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone network with GPRS shield! You can use your Arduino to dial a phone number or send a text to your friend via easy to use AT commands now. This new version features a quad-band low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900 as well as a compact PCB antenna. Meanwhile, improvements on interfaces and basic circuit have been taken to make it more concise and reliable. Check out the improvement details of V2.0.
- Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- Convenient external SIM card holder
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
- GPRS Shield doesn't come with ESD precautions. Take special care when handling it in dry weather.
- The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: