IR Remote is a small shield that allows you to record anyinfrared command sent by a remote control and resend it from the Internet. It works connected to Arduino UNO and Raspberry Pi, and let us to control any HVAC system including heating ,ventilation, air-conditioning and thermostats from the Cloud.
- 38KHz Infrared technology
- Infrared remote control device
- Easy HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems) IR Remote control
- Copy and resend IR signals- Provide remote control capability to your project.
- Compatible with several UART communication protocols (Wifi, 3G, ZigBee,GPRS, Bluetooth)
- Compatible with Arduino UNO and Raspberry Pi
- Programmable hardware interface: 2 LEDs (blue and orange) / 2 push-buttons
Note: If you are looking for using this shield with your Raspberry Pi, you must be interested in our IR Remote Shield for Raspberry Pi.
Note: IR Remote has been developed and programmed in order to work with Arduino UNO. It is Hardware Compatible with most Arduino boards, but there are no available tested codes. Raspberry Pi also support this hardware, although due to kernel priorities IR module does not work correctly with ArduPi.