Please note the Grove Starter Kit does not include a Particle development board. You will need to purchase a Particle Mesh Argon or Boron to accompany this kit.
The Starter Kit is designed to make your first exploration into the world of sensing and actuating a breeze. The kit comes with seven different components that work out-of-the-box with Particle Mesh hardware and let you focus on learning the basics. Working with Starter Kit requires no soldering and minimal wiring. Simply connect the kit’s Grove Shield (the new co-developed FeatherWing adapter from Particle and Grove) to your Particle Mesh board and use the included cables to connect the adapter and the sensors and actuators that you want to use. It’s a plug-and-play experience.
1. Grove Shield for Particle Mesh - Plug and play your Particle Mesh Argon or Boron in the FeatherWing form factor; includes Grove connectors (3 Digital, 2 analog, 2 I2C_1, 1 UART)
2. Button - A momentary push button that uses Standard 4-pin Grove Cables to connect to other Grove modules
3. Rotary Angle Sensor - Also known as a ‘potentiometer’, this sensor produces analog output between 0 and Vcc
4. Ultrasonic Ranger - A non-contact distance measurement module working at 40KHz
5. Temp&Humi Sensor - Highly reliable and integrated temperature and humidity sensor
6. Light Sensor v1.2 - Integrates a photo-resistor to detect light intensity and can be used to build a light controlled switch
7. Chainable RGB LED - Full-color LED driver with 3 constant-current drivers as well as modulated output of 256 shades of gray
8. Buzzer - Easy to use piezoelectric buzzer with a sound output of >85dB
9. 4-Digit Display - Red alpha-numeric display with 8 adjustable luminance levels
This kit includes: